West Virginia Tax Division
Skip Navigation LinksHome > Business > Motor Fuel > Motor Fuel License

Motor Fuel Licensee Information

As of January 1, 2004, every refiner, supplier, permissive supplier, importer, exporter, terminal operator, blender, transporter and distributor of motor fuel must obtain a Motor Fuel Excise Tax License.

This website provides information to verify license status. To access this information, select options from the menu below.

For information regarding the Motor Fuel Excise Tax, please see the West Virginia Code §11-14C.

  • If you need additional information or assistance, please contact us at:
  • (304) 558-0685
  • (304) 558-8607
  • (304) 558-8618
  • TaxWVMotorFuel@WV.Gov


Go Clear